Nothing is more central to the Pinebrook experience than golf. From our great practice facilities to our championship 18-hole course, we strive to offer the best possible golfing environment in the Calgary area.
Located just a few minutes to the west of Calgary, Pinebrook offers an 18-hole golf course that has no equal to its views and playability. Measuring 6,690 yards from the tournament tees, with 54 bunkers and a slope of 128, Pinebrook has a 71.3 rating. Our course is perfect for beginners, juniors, or serious golfers looking to improve their game.
In addition to our golf course, Pinebrook boasts some of the finest practice facilities in the city. We have three practice putting greens, a practice chipping/pitching green, as well as three practice bunkers for Members and their guests to hone their game. Our large grass-surfaced driving range allows Members to practice on a true golf surface.
A well-designed course, combined with well-kept course conditions, can offer an exceptional round of golf. Pinebrook's maintenance standards, along with recent and ongoing strategic improvements to our course amenities and putting surfaces, reflect our commitment to providing a golf experience that is second to none.
Enhancements to the course since 2016 have been under the design and direction of prominent Canadian golf course architect, Gary Browning. Some of our most recent improvements include:
- Construction of new outdoor golf club shelters, an expanded landing area for staging of golf carts, and a number of aesthetic improvements to the front entrance area to enhance the back shop experience for Members.
- Renovation to the underground club storage area to provide better care and organized storage for Member equipment.
- Complete rebuild of Green #18 to improve playability.
- Current reconstruction of Greens #8, 10, 11, 12 and 15, which are scheduled to reopen late May/early June 2019.
- Major update to Pinebrook's Golf Course Master Plan.
- Enhancements to all remaining greens will be executed over the 2019/20 fall-shoulder seasons to minimize the impact to play on the golf course.