All Pinebrook Members and guests are required to be appropriately dressed when using our Club premises. Suitable items may always be purchased from our Golf Shop, which carries a large selection of golf apparel. Anyone failing to comply with our dress code may be asked to leave.
We consider golf sportswear to be minimum attire. This includes:
- Tailored, pocketed dress slacks, and tailored shorts that have an inseam of at least 5 inches and are comparable to those sold in our Golf Shop.
- Ladies may also wear golf skirts or skorts similar to those sold in our Golf Shop.
- Men's golf shirts must have sleeves and a styled collar (mock or blade collars are acceptable) and may be left untucked only if designed to be untucked.
- Ladies golf shirts must have either sleeves or a collar.
- Golf footwear with soft spikes or laced athletic running shoes are acceptable.
- Jeans are not permitted on the course or practice facilities.
- Golf Course attire as described above.
- Denim clothing that is in good repair, fits appropriately, and would be considered dress/business casual may be worn in all areas of the clubhouse except our Garden Terrace Dining Room. Denim may be restricted at special dining events, which would be communicated to Members in advance. Acceptable denim does not include overalls, painter pants, or those that are extremely low cut, faded, torn, etc.
- Only the wearing of proper cocktail/evening dining attire and ‘dress' jeans is acceptable in our Garden Terrace Dining Room.
- Men's dress shirts that have a tailored hem and are designed to be untucked may be worn un-tucked in the clubhouse.
- The wearing of hats is not permitted in the clubhouse.
We do not permit the following on our premises at any time: short shorts, halter tops, collarless tee shirts, sweatpants, track suits, workout wear, hoodies, clothing that exposes the midsection flesh, logos that could be considered offensive, backwards headgear, denim (except as noted above), cut offs, or any attire of a similar nature.
During the 10 days of Stampede, our dress code will be relaxed to permit the wearing of Western wear and denim in all of our Food and Beverage areas.